See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 30, 2012

Happy last day of September!  Today I spent the whole day working on my project and I finished it!  That would be good news except for the fact that it's not due until the 18 and I have a billion other things that I should have been doing that are due sooner...oh well!  So I worked on my project and I'm happy with how it went.  Maritza and I had breakfast and lunch together and after we were done eating, we saw Elle, our RA, in the dining hall and so she sat down with us and we talked about stuff while she ate and then we walked back to our room.  After we got back, Maritza decided it would be a good idea to open our window so she did and then the curtains fell off.........you can see how they are currently standing in the picture above.  We called Elle because it was an emergency but she couldn't do anything about it so we screwed in some screw thing because a part of the window was about to fall off so screwing the screw was preventing that from happening and then we went to the front desk and put in a work order.  When we got there, the guy asked what we needed it for and I said our window.  We told him our curtains fell off and then he asked if there was a reason why they fell and we were like "because we tried to open them...?"  And then we walked away hahaha.  We decided to do our laundry later in the day and the lounge on the first floor was serving pizza so Maritza got me a slice for our dinner.  When we got back to our room, we did some homework and then we watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for my cinema project which was also pretty good.  I would recommend it...there's a lot of famous actors in it.  And then we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment