See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 26, 2012

I did not feel like waking up this morning because I'm sick...boo.  But I had to get up at 9 because the people start cleaning our bathrooms at 9:45 and they don't stop until 11:20ish...so I had to get up to take a shower.  After my shower, I started to get a migraine which sucks so I climbed back in bed and fell asleep for an hour haha.  I decided to wear Justin's shirt today which he gave me when I visited so I took a picture of that.  After I woke up from my nap, Maritza and I went to lunch.  After lunch, I went to German and then stars and galaxies where I learned I may or may not have gotten an A on the test depending on the curve!  That makes me excited.  It turns out me and my stars and galaxies friend go the same grade which is a strange coincidence haha.  After stars and galaxies, I went back to my room and realized I still had zero homework that needed to be done so I laid in bed and did nothing.  Maritza went to practice and I think I fell asleep again.  When she got back, we went to dinner where there were amazing rolls that I was obsessed with.  In the dining hall's lounge place, I saw a lot of people dressed up for Halloween...some outfits were nice but most weren't.  After dinner, I did the same thing as before dinner and then we decided to watch Inception.  That was the second time I watched the movie and it made a lot more sense this time around.  Afterwards, we went to bed.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment