See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 24, 2012

So disregard my last message...for some reason, the screenshot I took for my POD would not upload so instead I took a picture of the picture and uploaded that haha.  So I woke up at 8 today to study for a few more hours before my test.  Maritza and I got lunch and then I went to German where I took a quiz and then I went to stars and galaxies to take my test.  It was okay.  I felt better than last time I guess and I also took longer to finish this test.  After that, I went back to my room and decided to take a nap.  I woke up at 6:45ish and I thought it was the morning and I had a fake conversation with Maritza in my head about me being late to class or something, but then I realized it was still the same day.  Maritza came back soon and we went to dinner together.  I felt super nauseous and dinner and I was still out of it from my nap.  When we got back to our room, I decided to start the homework I should have been doing.  While I was doing my homework, Maritza read this e-mail that she received.  She went home this weekend and took a bus there and the bus was supposed to stop at two malls and her destination was the second mall.  Apparently the bus driver got lost on the way to the first mall and a lot of people got mad and such and the bus company e-mailed Maritza about it and it cracks me up.  I'll read it to you since it's kind of hard to read from this picture.  The yellow boxes are the important parts of the e-mail that are funny"
Box 1: "Last Friday, your bus was provided by Scenic Stages, of IL.  Ted, the driver, missed the exit and then made matters much, much worse by getting on [a road].  Had Ted called our dispatcher, which is what he was supposed to do if he got in a pinch, we would have had him turn around at [another road], and he would have been to [the mall] in a Jiffy."
Box 2: "If you'd like to complain to the people who directly supervise Ted, the lost driver, please give Scenic a call at...We're sure they will benefit from hearing your opinion of a bus driver who can't find his way to a giant suburban mall that's right off the highway."
Box 3: "We guarantee you will never have to ride with Ted again, because we have banned him."  
I don't know if it's just me but I think they're being a little harsh.............
We had a good laugh about this e-mail and then I decided to start my reading at 11:30 and I realized I had to read almost 100 pages hahaha...oops.  I wasn't tired though since I took a nap so I was up for a while before I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment