See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 9, 2012

We had to wear our shirts today!!  The 46 represents the 46 children that get diagnosed with cancer ever school day.  It's for dance marathon!  If I look like a giant in this picture it's because Maritza's a shorty :).  My cinema class was really boring today, like always, but he pushed our paper deadline back to Friday which is good news bears!  I ate lunch in my room today since I had breakfast and then I had German and rhetoric.  It was kind of nice outside today which was a relief, but once I got out of rhetoric, it suddenly got cold and rainy.  We have spoken German quizzes next week and I signed up to have a practice today after rhetoric so I went to my teacher's office and did that.  It was super awkward but she said I did fine even though I'm pretty sure I mumbled through every thing I said and I was speaking in half German and half English hahaha.  After that, I went back to my room and finished my paper.  I went to the lounge with 50% of my laptop battery left and I told myself that I couldn't bring my charger and I needed to finish my paper before I ran out of battery, and I did......Then I had a meeting with a guy in the writing center which was reassuring because he didn't really understand what the main point of the prompt was either so we spent the whole time coming up with ideas of what I could talk about.  After I got home and relooked at my prompt, I realized I have to rewrite my whole essay.....yay.
When I got back to my room, ELLE was modeling her new clothes to Maritza and I was able to catch two of her outfits.  She didn't want me to take a picture of her though because it creeps her out :).  Maritza, Megan, and I headed over to a dance marathon meeting at 9 o'clock and they talked about dance marathon things.  A lot of people there had ran the Chicago Marathon over the weekend because dance marathon has team that does that, and I decided that I want to do that sometime in my life!  I better start training now!...
When we got back, I changed to go running and then ELLE knocked on our door and we all procrastinated with talking to each other and then I went running.  I ran 2.1 miles!!  .1 more than last time haha.  After that, I took a shower and worked on rewriting my essay until it was 1 and I realized I had a German quiz to study for.  Then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment