See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 30, 2012

Hello world.  Today I woke up 30 minutes later than I wanted to.  So I didn't take a shower :)  Instead I went to breakfast and then to class which was terrible.  I wanted to fall asleep the whole time and it was so drawn out and boring and my teacher kept asking us questions and we were all just staring at him...ugh.  But we did end up getting our papers back for that class and I got a B/B+!!  Yay!  That was a relief seeing as I was super stressed about that paper.  Then I went back to my room and decided to take a quick nap before going to lunch.  After lunch, I headed to German which was more exciting than cinema for many reasons such as that teacher is a lot cooler.  We talked about our test on Thursday and we also learned some new thing.  After that, I went back to my dorm to print something off and then I headed to rhetoric.  We had a library day in rhetoric today.  When we got to class, she handed us our papers and I got an A-!  I was super happy about that because I wasn't sure if it was okay or not.  Then we walked over to the library and she let us loose to go research for our next paper. We were supposed to be having one-on-one meetings with her that she scheduled throughout the class but it got super backed up so I didn't get to have mine.  Instead, I just talked to a few people in my class.
After that, I went back to my room and waited for Maritza to come home and we did laundry.  I did my German homework while my laundry was being did.  Then we went back upstairs and headed out to town.  First we went to an art store, then we went to Ragstock.  We had a literary Halloween party tonight and Maritza either wanted to go as The Raven or Holden Caulfield.  At Blick we looked for black feathers but they didn't have any so the guy directed us to Ragstock so we could look for a red hunting hat but we couldn't find one.  While we were walking around, Maritza ran into a raven Venetian mask and we found a headband with feathers so she bought that and went back to being The Raven.
Last night, Elle came in our room and we brainstormed ideas for costumes.  I decided to be The Book Thief because I had black clothes and books.  So after our trip into town, we got dressed.  Then we went to the party where there was pizza from a legit pizza place down town.  There was a scary story napkin contest that had to be turned in on Monday but I didn't do it but the winners were announced and they read their stories and then they got prizes.  Then we did a costume contest and Ernest Hemingway won.  Then we went back to our room and we took pictures together as seen above.  We were also dying of laughter the whole time for various reasons, one of which is because Maritza's beak poked me in the face when I ran over to her haha.  Then I put my laundry away and we just sat around chilling...yay!  Now I want to go to bed but of course I'm wide awake hahaha...boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment