See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 12, 2012

Happy Friday!!!  Today I slept past my alarm and got up at 9 and it was great!!!  I took a shower and then chilled in my room, convincing myself that I couldn't work on my essay because there wasn't enough time before I had to leave for class hahaha.  Maritza and I got lunch and then we just chilled in our room.  I went to German where we spent the whole time preparing for our test on Monday.  After that, I had stars and galaxies which was pretty great today just because the class went really fast but it always goes really fast so that was nothing new.  After class, I decided to go to the library to start working on my essay and when I got to the library I remembered that today was the first day that I could do early voting at the library!!  The voting people were set up right inside and it was so easy to just go there and vote so I did that before I got to work!  It was great!  I get this awesome thing after I turned my ballot in.  It's not a sticker...it's a piece of metal...I think I'm supposed to bend the top over and hook it on to something but I don't really understand haha.  I was actually super productive in the library which was great.  I went to the room at 6:30 and then Maritza called me while she was outside because she forgot her key card in the room so I had to let her in haha.  Then we had to run to dinner because the dining hall closes at 7.  We were going to go to this reading by this guy tonight but we thought it was at 8 but it was actually at 7:30 and by the time we got back to our room, it was already 7:30 so we decided not to go.  Instead, we watched Easy A which I have only seen once before in theaters and it was still great the second time hahaha I love Emma Stone.  Now I'm going to bed because tomorrow's the 5K!  Oh boy!  I hope it doesn't rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment