See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 28, 2012

I did nothing today...that's all......
No really.  Since I was up into the wee hours of the morning watching HPot, I was surprised when I woke up at 8:30 and wasn't tired.  Maritza had a competition thing for rowing all day so I was by myself.  I went to breakfast, and then I took a shower.  After my shower, I decided to do my German homework.  Little did I know that it would take me forever.  I started at 11ish and then went to lunch around 1ish and didn't really finish until 3ish I would say.  It really sucked :( boo.  Then I started on my writing commons homework which was boring.  I was debating on whether or not to take a nap when Maritza came back.  Once I finished my writing commons homework, I printed it off and then we both laid down to take a nap but I just kind of chilled in my bed doing nothing because I couldn't fall asleep.  Then when I "woke up" I decided to eat dinner.  I spent the rest of the day doing other homework and talking with Maritza and not leaving my room.....it was quite a boring day.
At one point during the day, I decided to open my window and that's when I saw the rowing people go down the river!  The boats are kind of hard to see in this picture but if you look hard enough, you'll see two of them!  So I took a picture...because that was the only excitement that happened to me today.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment