See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 22, 2012

Today was not that exciting.  It actually kind of sucked because it was Monday :(  But Mondays aren't that bad.  I decided I wanted to wake up early to get some studying hours in for my stars and galaxies test on Wednesday but I ended up turning off my alarm and just sleeping.  Maritza and I went to lunch and then I had German and stars and galaxies where we learned that gravity actually doesn't exist or something...and that time moves slower for people traveling at the speed of light or something...hahaha the concept was really hard to grasp but it basically blew everybody's mind.
I went back to my room and decided to do my German homework before I had to go to my writing commons class.  I did not feel like going to my class since I felt like I should be spending the 1 hour and 40 minutes studying for my test but I stuck it out.  I was not hungry for dinner and Maritza was not feeling well so we just decided to not go to dinner.  I met up with Sara for a few seconds to give her her nanner muffins and then I headed to the library to spend my night.  I spent time finishing my German homework and doing cinema homework when what I really wanted to do was study for my test.  I didn't get to studying until a few hours later and I took this picture of the beautiful stuff I was learning.  Eventually, I got really hungry so I went back to my room and ate soup and stayed up for a few more hours studying on my floor.  And then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment