See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 19, 2012

Today was a great relaxing day!!  I slept on an air mattress in Kelley's living room which took up the whole living room haha.  I woke up at 9:30ish and Kelley had already left for class.  Justin was up so me and Sara ate breakfast.  I just kind of laid around all afternoon before I decided to take a shower.  So I took a shower and deflated my bed and then Sara and I decided to watch a movie on Netflix.  We watched The Sweetest Thing which I had never heard of before but it was pretty great.  It was super '90s even though it was made in 2002 and Jason Bateman is in it and he looks exactly the same.  After that, we just chilled until Kelley and Justin came home.  Kelley did stop home at one point and she made a bagel but it burnt real bad so I took a picture of her looking sad.  When Kelley and Justin were home fer sure we went to a book store in Urbana. It was really nice and packed full of books...three whole floors!!  Then we came back to the room and Kelley and Justin made dinner.  It was super good!!!  And I was super full when I was done eating.  Then we went on a search for a concert Kelley had to go to for a class.  She was told the concert was in one building but it wasn't in that building so we went to a different building and they said it was in some other building, but by that time we were tired of running around looking for the concert so we decided to just not go.  Instead, we went back to their apartment and they had some friends over.  Kelley fell asleep and then eventually we all went to bed.  It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment