See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 14, 2012

Today was not as productive as I planned...yay!  I woke up at 8:30 and then fell back asleep and re-woke up at 10!  It was raining again today which meant that nobody felt like doing anything with their lives.  When Maritza came back from church, we went to lunch and then we both intended on doing homework but we both ended up falling asleep instead hahaha.  We decided to do laundry since our room smelled from our wet clothes from yesterday.  So we did laundry and we both did homework in the laundry room and I realized that I was way more productive down there than I am in my room.  I also washed my bedding!  Yay!  After that, we did more homework and then we went to a pillowcase decorating party for dance marathon.  We were there with our morale captain assistant and we did two pillowcases.  One I worked on with our assistant and the other one Maritza did all by herself.  Here is the pillowcase I helped make:


And here is the pillowcase Maritza did:

She did not have time to finish hers because she is a perfectionist and had to make it perfect.  Now someone else has to finish it at the next pillowcase party!  The girl we did the pillowcase for is around 10 years old and the boy is about 4!  After the pillowcase party, we went back to our rooms and then we decided to go on a sandwich run to Subway because Maritza wanted a sandwich and I wanted food.  The guy who made us our sandwiches called us miss at least 10 times while we were there.  Then we ran back to our room and we both read and gave feedback on each others' essays.  Maritza hung out with someone downstairs and I worked on editing my essay.  We had to submit this essay to a newspaper and the place I submitted mine to had a maximum word count of 1,200 and my essay was 1,600 so I had to cut out 400 words haha...it's pretty much a different essay.  By the time I was done, I didn't feel like studying for my German test so instead I just went to bed!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment