See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 18, 2012

I woke up today super not excited to go to class but that's normal on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  It was a still a great day despite the fact it was Thursday because I got to look forward to going to Champaign!!!  I took a shower and went to get breakfast and when I went to sit down to eat, I saw Maritza sitting at a table!!  It was fate haha. After that, I went back to my room and then headed to class.  There were supposed to be three presentations today but only me and another guy showed up so instead there were two presentations which means we got out 15 minutes early!!!  Yay!  My presentation went well and I'm glad it's over with finally.  After that, I studied a little bit for my German quiz and then I went to lunch where I did not run into Maritza.  I had German and then I had my German quiz and then I had to go to rhetoric.  After rhetoric, I had the viewing for my cinema class and we watched Point Break.  It was probably the first movie we watched that wasn't completely strange.  And it had famous actors so the two hours weren't that bad.  When that was done, I ate dinner and then I LEFT!!!!!!  It was so exciting.  It was rainy and cold in Iowa City and then we got in the car and drove!!  I-pods have recently updated their GPS systems to be AWESOME!  It pretty much acts like a real GPS...its talks and shows you the road and where to turn off and everything!  The gas gauge thing in the car was broken so it said we had a full tank of gas for the whole ride down hahaha.  It was really rainy and dark but we made good time!  It was only 3 and a half hours!
Once we got done, we got lost trying to find Kelley's and Justin's apartment but eventually we found it.  We parked at a Meijer and then we went back to their apartment and pretty much just fell asleep!  It was so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment