See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 2, 2012

Our window got fixed today!  Yay!!  The guy came and knocked on our door in between my cinema class and my German class and I was all alone in the room and it was super awkward.  He kept talking to himself while trying to fix the window and I kept trying to ignore hime...but I took this stalker picture of him anyway. He ended up having to duct tape the window because he couldn't glue it since the weather was changing or whatever.  It was a super awkward experience in my life...
The rest of my day was pretty normal after that.  I had German and rhetoric which was interesting because all we've been doing lately is talking about education and it's really interesting!  After that, I went home and took a nap because my German homework was too intimidating and then Maritza and I got dinner.  I spent the rest of my night doing homework and studying for my German quiz and cinema midterm...it was a blast. 

1 comment:

  1. It was really awkward when the guy came to install my Comcast too. He was muttering to himself and I didn't know what to do... especially since I didn't have TV or internet yet to distract myself with.

    ReplyDelete