See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 29, 2012

Whenever it seems like I will not have a picture for my day, someone always makes sure I do!!!  My picture did not come until about 8 tonight!  I'll tell the story in a second.
First, I woke up at 9 and was super tired so I took a shower.  Then I studied for a little bit and decided to go lay back down in bed because I was still tired.  I ended up falling asleep and then waking up early enough to go to lunch.  The dining hall was crazay today because of college visits and such.  People were seriously going crazy trying to put their trays on the conveyor belt thing.  A guy was going down the line taking the silver ware off and people were tracking to stack trays on top of each other....it was insane!  Then I went to German and then stars and galaxies where we talked about the universe and we started talking about life somewhere else in the universe.  At one point, my professor was talking about how if there was other life, they might be smarter than us and just hiding from us so we wouldn't be able to find them.  He followed that statement (which sounded more scholarly than that) up with this quote (which isn't exact) "if I was an alien, I wouldn't want humans all up in my galactic universe" hahaha we all laughed...it was great.
Then I went back to my room and did my German homework before setting out for my writing commons class.  We did three writing prompt things today in class which took up a whole lot of our time.  When that was done, we talked about the readings we had and then we only had time to talk about one of the workshops we did over the weekend before it was time to go.  When I got back to my room, I waited for Maritza to get done showering and we went to dinner.
While in dinner, Kelley asked me if we checked our mail lately so we did that after dinner and I had a package slip!!!!!!  I went to the front desk and got my package.  Here is me holding it:


And then I opened it and I died from adorableness.  Here is the grand reveal:


So cute!!!!!!  There were a bunch of little confettis of vampires and mummies and Frankensteins and cats that were floating around and in everything.  She sent me a card, cookies, chocolate covered pretzels, Monster House, snickers, a tiny notebook, and cute sticky decoration things.  I hung up the decorations on our mirror and sprinkled some confetti on my dresser and ate a few cookies :).  It was all pretty great.  Then I decided to work on some homework....and now I'm writing this!  Yay!  It was a great end to my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment