See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 10, 2012

I know I look like a chipmunk in this picture...don't make fun of me.  GUESS WHAT I'M HOLDING IN MY HANDS!!!  If you say my cinema paper then you are correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!  For no apparent reason, I woke up at 7:30 this morning and then tried and failed to fall back asleep.  I officially woke up at 9 though and then I studied a little bit for my German quiz before I started writing this beautiful piece of an essay!
I went to lunch at 12ish and when I got to the dining hall, I realized I had forgotten my ID in my room so I couldn't get into the dining hall and guess what?!  I couldn't get into my room to get my ID without my ID!!!! Luckily, on my way out of the dining hall, a bunch of people were heading towards my residence hall so I just snuck (snuck is apparently not a word) in behind them and everything turned out okay.  Lunch was pretty great today and so was dinner!  After lunch, I had to go to German and take my quiz.  Sadly, the dance marathon leaders had a flash mob in the pentecrest today but I had to be in class :(  I had my stars and galaxies class after German which was just as confusing as ever and then I went back to my room and finished my paper!  I also did my German homework and then I realized I had nothing else to do!  I have another paper due Monday but I didn't feel like working on that yet so I had FREE TIME!  Maritza had practice and then when she came back, we went to dinner which I already said was really good.  After dinner, I went to the computer lab area place and revised my essay a little bit and then printed it out!  It was amazing.  I'm glad to have that out of my life if you couldn't tell.
Also, today I decided to wear a flower in my hair which you can't really see in the picture but it's on the side of my head and it's white and it was cute.  What you can see in this picture is my Obama/Biden poster above our sink!  It's so wonderful.  They handed them out when Obama came to town but I wasn't able to get one and then I saw they were handing them out at the Bon Jovi concert so I practically screamed my head off saying that I wanted one so some guy just handed his to me hahaha.....that's the story behind that.
I just spent the last hour pretending to read in my bed but it didn't really work.  Now I'm going to bed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment