See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 20, 2012

Today I was woken by my parents walking threw Kelley's front door!  That was at about 8:30ish.  Mom surprised us by bringing a bunch of food with her.  We both got a huge bag full of snack foods and then a Halloween basket full of candy!  Even though it's extremely dangerous, YAY!  Kelley and Justin got ready and then they left for Kelley's award thing.  She won a scholarship so they had a banquet for her and she had to give a thank you speech.  Mom and Dad went.  After they left, I fell back asleep and then I decided to eat breakfast.  I took a shower and then deflated my bed!  I don't really know what happened after that but eventually Mom, Dad, Kelley, and Justin came back.  Justin, Sara, Mom, Dad, and I decided to go to the mall to let Kelley work on some of her homework.  We walked around for a little bit and then we decided to go to Goodwill.  The Goodwill wasn't that great but I did end up finding Kelley a book she needed!  When we got back to the apartment, we decided to go to dinner in town.  I took a picture of all of us clinking out drinks together and looking cool.  I got a BBQ chicken sandwich thing which is Kelley's favorite and it ended up being 100x spicier than normal and we were both crying and dying from eating our sandwiches.  Dad also made a special request for us to eat fried pickles even though the restaurant doesn't serve them, but we got some anyway, and they were pretty great.  Then we went back to the apartment and Mom and Dad went back to the hotel.  Kelley and Justin had to get ready for Justin's semi-formal.  Here's Kelley lookin all fine and stuff:


When they left, I had the apartment to myself and I spent most of the time doing German homework and not studying for my test on Wednesday.  Eventually they came back and they all passed out so I went to bed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment