See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 4, 2012

This picture doesn't really have to do with anything but I'll explain it later.  Today was a super wonderful day!!!!!!  I had my cinema midterm and for those of you who don't know....I'm not a fan of my cinema class.  I was super stressed out about the midterm because I had no idea what we had learned, and I imagined that the test would be over a bunch of movie terms I knew nothing about!  It ended up being okay.  The multiple choice was really odd because there were only 6 questions and 24 possible answers and 16 right answers...he said he likes for the questions to have multiple answers so that really threw me off.  I ended up getting out of class at 10:00 which was a miracle considering that that class never gets out until a few minutes after it's supposed to.  I was so relieved to have the test over with that the rest of my day was so wonderful! Since I didn't have dinner last night, I got to eat three meals today so Maritza and I went to lunch together.  She got this nasty bowl of Oreo fluff crap that she insisted was amazing because of the Oreos but I was pretty much puking just watching her eating it...eh.
Then I had to go to German where my German teacher was super nice and is letting me make up the quiz I will be missing for KELLEY even though we're technically not allowed to!  Thank you, German teacher!!!  Then I had rhetoric which was still interesting because we're still talking about education...I actually don't know where most of the class went because we didn't do that much but whatever.
Then I had my cinema viewing which was Who Killed Vincent Chin?  Which was a documentary about this manslaughter thing that happened in Detroit in the '80s.  It was pretty good I'd say.  A girl that I watched it with told me that it was probably the most normal movie we have watched all semester...true story.
After that, I went back to my room and Maritza wanted me to go get Bon Jovi tickets because he's going to be here tomorrow for the Obama campaign so I got tickets and they were free!  We had dinner and then we had a dancer meeting at the IMU with our group to get to know people but barely anybody showed up but that's okay.
On the way back, Maritza and I decided to rent a vacuum to vacuum all the gnats off our window but the vacuum we got was super filthy so we spent most of our rental time cleaning it out and cutting all the narsty dust and hair out from the bottom...it was pretty gross but satisfying at the same time hahaha.  On our way back to our room, we ran into two other girls from our hall and we ended up talking with them until 11!!  It was cray.  Then Maritza had to go to bed and I had to study for my German quiz!  It was a pretty filled day!

1 comment:

  1. I keep reading your posts and they all have to do with Barack Obama, and while I am of course super happy about that, I kept wondering why. Then I remembered that you're in Iowa! Swing state! Yay!

    ReplyDelete