See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 11, 2012

This is not the most exciting thing that happened to me today, but I didn't take a picture of anything else.  So I ended up waking up at 7:45 this morning because I had a dream of a giant wasp flying towards my face so I jerked awake and couldn't go back to sleep for the last 15 minutes I had so I just laid in bed.  I took a shower and got breakfast and then I went to my cinema class which hardly anybody showed up to today!  It was actually not a bad class today because all we did was watch video clips from different movies, and then a few people gave presentations.  I also turned in my paper today and it felt great.  After that, I had lunch which had these amazing club wrap things that I'm officially in love with.  I had German and then I went back to my room.  The weather got extremely nice in the middle of the day so I changed my clothes before going to rhetoric.  In rhetoric, after we did our beginning stuff, my teacher was all, "so you all saw my message on ICON that says you're supposed to read that article..." (the message she posted is my POD).  Me and a few other people in the class were all "UMMMM....WHAT?!" and then the rest of the class knew what she was talking about.  Apparently we had to read this really confusing article for homework but I didn't see it so that was awkward.  It was written by Virginia Woolf and luckily we listened to the article by her which she broadcasted over the radio which is the only known recording of her voice.  She sounded a lot like Mrs. Doubtfire.  So that class was boring since I didn't understand what any of the people were talking about.  After that, I went to my cinema showing which was Do the Right Thing.  I'll do you all a favor and save you two hours of your time by telling you not to watch it.  Like all the movies we watch in that class, it was really weird and too long for its own good.  It was supposed to be a movie about racial injustice or something but it was really annoying and counterproductive so I didn't get anything out of it.
When I walked out of that class, it suddenly dropped 15 degrees outside and it was freezing walking back to the dining hall without any coat!!  I ate dinner and then I got a coat and met Sara for fro-yo!!!  The fro-yo place had caramel apple as one of its flavors in honor of Halloween so I got that and brownie batter and I was pretty much in Heaven.  It was amazing!!!!!  It was super great.  I went back to my room and did some homework and did some not homework and then I went to bed!  Yay!  I did not see Maritza all day until about 7:30...it was really strange haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment