See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 1, 2012

Nothing exciting happened today.  I woke up at 9 and Maritza and I got lunch at 11 like we do every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and then I had German and stars and galaxies.  I have officially reached the point in stars and galaxies where I have no idea what is going on...Walking home from that class, there was a church that was under construction because guys were fixing the roof and outside the church, there were flags hanging up so that people wouldn't walk on the sidewalk underneath the church in fear of being hit and on the flags it said "men working above" which I thought were suitable flags for church construction hahaha.  I decided to do some homework after stars and galaxies and then I had my writing commons class which took forever.  On my way to class, I ran into Sara!!  That was super exciting!  When I got back to the room, Maritza was so excited to get dinner because it was almost 7 and we were hungry.  So we got dinner and we saw Elle but she didn't want to sit with us haha.  At one point, I got some yogurt and was super excited about it but then I tasted it and it was super sour...it was pretty gross.  So instead I got cake and it made up for it haha.
Then we went back to our room and I did homework and while I was doing homework, I complained to Maritza about how the ceiling could be 2 inches taller and then my head would fit when sitting up.  If I sit up straight, my bun pushes the ceiling tiles up so Maritza took a picture of me demonstrating this occurrence.  Now I'm doing this because I don't feel like doing my other homework.  Happy first day of October!   

No comments:

Post a Comment