See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 27, 2012

Today I did nothing...Yay!  I slept in for a while and then Maritza and I went to lunch.  I had plans of going to the library but my computer was dying and sometimes it's hard to find an outlet at the library so I waited until my computer was charged.  In the mean time, I decided to read two essays that I had for homework but they were super boring so I ended up falling asleep instead.  When I woke up, I decided I needed to get out of bed and do something with my life so I packed up my stuff and went to the library.  While I was there, I started to look through the homework I had and I realized it all required more effort than I felt like giving so instead I worked on an essay that's not due for a while and by the time I was done with that, I went back to my room so that we could head over to dinner.  After dinner, I decided to watch a movie but Maritza wanted to study and do homework so I had to watch a movie by myself :(  I decided to watch Harry Potter 1&2 because I hadn't seen the second one in a while and it was great but they ended up taking until about 2 in the morning to finish haha.  While I was watching the movies, Elle came in our room to show off her outfit. She went as Clark Kent and looked adorable!  So I took a picture of her since she's the coolest thing that happened to me today haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment