See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 16, 2012

I got lunch this morning and ran into Elle in the dining hall so we ate together!  Yay!  After that, I went to class and got my midterm back in cinema, and I surprised myself hahaha.  That was a miracle.  If all the numbers are confusing, it is because my teacher does things weird.  But that started my day off well.
After that, I got lunch and then I had German and rhetoric where I had to present a success story to the class so I presented Shay.  After that, I had a verbal quiz in German so I had to go to my teacher's office.  Here was our conversation when it was done:
Her: "I'm giving you a 19 1/2"
Me: "Yay!...wait...what is it out of?"
Her: "20"
Me: "Yay!!!"
Then I went back to my room and realized that I had no immediate homework to work on...it was such a strange feeling. I decided to read a chapter in the book we're reading for rhetoric and then I fell asleep but was awoken by the sound of someone bouncing a basketball the floor above me...or at least I think that's what it was...grr.
Then I did my German homework and tried to study for stars and galaxies but I gave up and just went on pinterest.  Maritza and I went to dinner together and then we didn't really do anything until it was time to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment