See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 7, 2012

I'm writing my blog on time!  That must mean I'm procrastinating!!!  Yes...yes it does.  So today I woke up at 10:30 but was still super tired because I slept very lightly last night...boo.  When I finally got out of bed, I decided it was time to start my cinema paper that's due on Thursday!  I ended up writing a whole paragraph by the time Maritza showed up and took a shower and went to church and asked me to meet her for lunch which was around 1 o'clock...it took me a very long time.  After lunch, I decided to go to the lounge upstairs because our room was freezing.  The lounge is usually really cold but it has gotten warmer lately!  While I was there, I worked on my essay and my RA creeped on me through the glass and then told me that it usually takes the university a long time to turn the heat on.  Later, Maritza joined me in the lounge and then Elle came back to do homework with us!  I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS ELLE!!!!  She brought her blanket and I brought my blanket so we took a picture together!  People played the piano while I was doing my homework and it was wonderful because they were all amazing!  Eventually the lounge started getting really cold and then Maritza left and another girl from my floor replaced her and then we all decided to break for food.  In the 4 hours I was in the lounge, I ended up only writing a page and a half but that's alright I guess.  I also signed up for an appointment to the writing center to help me with the essay which was so incredibly booked!  It was ridiculous.  The earliest and latest time I could go in to get help was on Tuesday at 7:30 pm so guess when I'm gonna go!?!  Spoiler alert: it's Tuesday at 7:30 pm.
Instead of eating, I decided to go running and I made it to two miles without stopping!  Yay!  I'm really excited because I've never ran two miles straight before!  It was great.  Then I took a shower and ate and now I'm putting off finishing my essay!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment