See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 23, 2012

The last thing I felt like doing today was waking up to go to my cinema class.  But I went.  And it was okay because we just talked about the movie the whole time and then a guy gave a presentation.  We watched a few movie clips and then we were able to go.  It suddenly got hot again in Iowa City and also extremely humid.  After lunch and German, I came back to our room and Maritza had turned the air on and it felt so magical.  Our heat has been turned on since it was cold a few weeks ago and our heat is super hot and our room was like a bubble of hotness and it was miserable.  So the air felt amazing.  I had rhetoric and then I went back to my room to settle in for the night studying my head off for my stars and galaxies test.  My class got out at 3:15 and I only left my studying spot on the floor to eat dinner and for the few minutes a girl down the hall asked us about Lady M.  While studying, I came across the paragraph that I took a picture of.  I whited out the surrounding sentences so it's easier to read which is why it looks like there is a big white space between the picture and my post.....anyway.  The paragraph made me laugh because it was way too deep for a science textbook.  Hahaha I read it out loud to Maritza and we both think the author is cray.  I also interjected my study time by texting Carlee!!  It was great.  I ended up going to bed at 2 because I didn't feel like studying anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment