See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  Today was wholly unexciting.  I woke up and Maritza had already left for classes.  She left me a note saying she probably wouldn't see me before she left to go home.  I got lunch and then I went to German and then stars and galaxies.  After that, I locked myself in my room :)  I decided to study for my German test tomorrow and since Kelley sent me a movie in my Halloween package, I decided I would watch by my lonesome on Halloween.  So I pretty much just laid around and pretended to study and then I went to dinner.  When I came back from dinner, I actually did study.  Then around 10 I decided it was time to start the movie.  I took a picture of my Halloween for one which can be seen above...a movie, popcorn, and candy...it was great :)  The movie finished around midnight and then I decided to study some more for German before going to bed.  I hope your Halloween was more exciting than mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment