See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November, 11, 2012

Today was the last day of family weekend.  I woke up in the hotel room and then we went and ate continental breakfast.  After that, I showered and then we just laid around the hotel room until it was time to check out.  We walked around town for a while trying to find Iowa sweatpants that satisfied my sweatpant needs but we failed in that department.  Then we went out to eat at Which Wich which is a sandwich place in Iowa City.  I've been wanting to try it for a while since two people I know recommended it to me.  It was super good and if you have a Which Wich by you (I don't know if it's a chain or not), I recommend you go and eat at it.  I took a picture of my bag for my POD.  You get to choose pretty much whatever you want to go on your sandwich which means that it is extra awesome.  We also got shakes from there too which were just as great! (Count how many times I say "Which" in this post....) Anyway, after lunch and a few more attempts at trying to find sweatpants, we went back to my room and I said bye to Mom and Dad.  It was a great weekend!
After that, I planned on doing a whole bunch of homework but I sat down to start my German homework and realized I was tired so instead I took a nap for two hours.  Then I gave up on doing my German homework since it was time consuming and I started revising my essay.  Most of my night consisted of me staring off into space trying to avoid my homework.  I did get some stuff done but it was not as much as I would have liked to get done.  Eventually, Maritza came back at around 11 and we had weekend stories to tell and when that was over, I decided to just give up on trying to do any homework.  We soon decided to go to sleep so that's what we did.  It was a great end to a great weekend!  Only five more days and I'm back home!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment