See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November 8, 2012

So nothing happened today which is why I took a picture of my board on my door!  I drew this at the start of November and Maritza and I have been changing it every day to count down until Thanksgiving!  The Spongebob was drawn by Elle a very long time ago so I decided to preserve it because it's cool.
So I had cinema this morning which wasn't that bad because he showed a weird clip and it was actually kind of cool and then three people gave presentations.  After that, I went back to my room and chilled before going to German.  After German, I ate lunch and then went to rhetoric which was fine because all we did was talk about Lady Gaga and then one chapter in the book we're reading.  Then I had the screening for my cinema class.  We watched Happy Together which is on the bottom of the list of great movies we watched this semester.  I disliked it.  It was a foreign movie which would have been fine with subtitles but I was lost the whole time and I kept getting the characters confused.  Also, it was supposed to be a sad movie but I was not sad because I just wanted it to be over.  After that, I went back to my room and tried not to fall asleep waiting for Maritza to get back.  When she did come back, she brought half a pizza with her from the meeting thing she was at so I ate that for dinner.  Then I did my German homework before going to bed...yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment