See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November 5, 2012

Today was not very interesting.  I woke up at 8 to work more on my paper but decided to go back to bed instead.  My showers have been pretty cold lately which makes me sad because I love hot showers and I can't have them :(.  After my cold shower, I worked on workshopping some essays that were due today and then I went to lunch.  After lunch I had German and on my way to stars and galaxies afterwards, I noticed that all the trees along the road had sweaters!!!!! I took a picture which wasn't very good.  After stars and galaxies, I went to Ragstock to buy my favorite sister some leggings and I noticed that those trees had sweaters too so I took a bunch of pictures!!!  This is the picture that turned out the best and you can acutally see the cute sweaters :).  Most of the trees were really skinny so these trees are an exception.  They were all hand knitted and wrapped around the trees and held together with zip ties.  Some had feathers and other cool stuff in them.  It was really cool to walk down a whole road lined with sweatered trees!!!!  Maritza said that they were wearing sweaters yesterday but I didn't really go outside much...or at least not in that part of town so I didn't see.  After my excitement of seeing warm trees, I went back to my room and worked on German homework.  Then I had writing commons where we spent the whole class period discussing other people's essays.  When that class was over, I got dinner and then I spent the rest of the night working on my rhetoric essay!  Yay for basing a whole blog post off of trees with sweaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment