See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November 15, 2012

Today was not a good day in the life of Lisa.  I woke up feeling a little nauseous so I decided not to take a shower.  I decided I should probably eat breakfast even though I wasn't hungry just in case I got hungry later.  So I ate breakfast and then went to cinema.  It wasn't that bad today because we just talked about the movie we watched last Thursday.  I went back to my room afterwards and then I studied for German.  Maritza came in soon after I got back and she had to quickly leave and when she left, I heard her lock the door...she locked me in our room hahaha.  I took a picture of our locked door because Maritza is obsessed with locking our door even when we're in the room and I've called her out on it a few times but locking it while I was sitting inside was just crazay.  I was getting super nauseous again and I still wasn't hungry so I decided not to go to lunch.  I went to German and went through a phase where I thought I was going to puke but I didn't and eventually I felt okay.  Then I went back to my room and quick ate something just in case I would get hungry later but I still felt like crap.  Then I went to rhetoric where we were assigned another paper and a presentation that we have to do after break...ugh.  I still felt nauseous when I went to my cinema screening.  We were watching Minority Report today which I was excited about because I've heard good things about the movie.  I felt super terrible at the start of the movie and it wasn't going away so eventually I decided to just leave.  I barely made it through a half hour of the movie.  The walk back to my room was the longest walk of my life.  I seriously thought I was gonna puke about five times.  I kept veering towards the grass in case I had to throw up but I made it back to my room puke free.  Maritza was sleeping when I got back so I climbed in bed and passed out.  I think I eventually had a fever because I was freezing and my whole body was aching.  I kept going in and out of sleep and this went on for about four hours before I finally got super hot and thirsty and I climbed out of my bed and I felt somewhat okay.  I took some Tylenol and then I started my German homework because it was due at midnight.  I really wanted to do my laundry tonight but I thought that was a bad idea so I didn't.  By the time I was ready to go to bed, I was feeling so much better and I wasn't that tired but I managed to fall asleep anyway.  I'm just glad that happened today and not tomorrow when I'll be stuck on a bus for 4 hours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment