See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November 7, 2012

So I had no idea what I was going to take a picture of today.  I had an average day.  I woke up at 9 and took a really cold shower which I was warned about before I went to take the shower.  Then I studied for my German quiz.  I met up with Maritza for lunch and then I went to German.  We spent most of the class going over the stuff on the quiz and we almost got out of taking it today but then my teacher decided we had all the information fresh in our minds and we should take it today.  So we took it with ten minutes left of class.  Which means I got out 5 minutes early!  So I went to stars and galaxies and chilled.  After stars and galaxies, I was done for the day so I went back to my room to do German homework from yesterday and today.  At one point, I tried to take a nap but it was very uncomfortable and too many people were talking outside my room so I decided to give up on procrastinating and just finish my German homework.  It took me until 10:30ish to finally finish everything...boo.  During my German homework, I had these problems to complete!  The second question made me soo happy so I took a screen shot of it :)  And the creepy thing is that Billy Joel is playing on my iTunes right now as I write this!  I didn't even choose it!  It just came on!  Cray.  I would have to disagree with my German homework, though.  I think Billy Joel fits in perfectly with classical composers :)  And just for the record, my German homework isn't always this easy haha.  After my German homework, I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment