See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November 2, 2012

I love Fridays!!!  I woke up this morning and decided to spend my morning working on my schedule for next semester so that's what I did.  My grand result is having 17 hours and no Friday classes!!!!  That's what I was going for!  I really hope this schedule works out because I would love to have a three day weekend every week!  After that, Maritza and I went to lunch then I had German.  Since we had a fire drill thing in the beginning of class yesterday, my teacher let us finish part of the test today so that's what we did in the beginning of class.  After the test, we played Clue in real life and in German.  It was really confusing because we didn't have cards or anything so we were all just wandering around the classroom not finding any clues to help us and then randomly getting candy which was in the middle of the room.  The guessing part was also weird.  After that, I had stars and galaxies where we learned about the different types of galaxies that exist.  Then I went straight to the library to have a productive day!!!!  I spent most of the day researching articles for my paper and I was having a terrible time and then all of a sudden I found an amazing article online and I almost cried from happiness because it was so amazing!!!!!  Then I worked on cinema to get that out of life and then I went to the IMU and picked Maritza up so we could go to dinner.  After dinner, we decided to check our mail.  We had many many letters in our mailbox which was the most exciting thing ever so I took a picture of it!  Upon inspection, we saw that most of it was addressed to people who wasn't us but previous residents and then other stuff was just voting stuff so it wasn't all that exciting :(.  We went to the front desk to ask about what to do about letters that weren't for us and then we asked if they had the board game Clue because I felt like playing it but they didn't :(.  We went back to our room and Maritza did homework while I chilled and then we decided to have a movie night!!  We watched The Matrix because Maritza picked it up when she went home.  I liked it....it was very intense.  Then we decided to pop popcorn and watch New York, I Love You which is like Love Actually but nothing comes together at the end.  Then we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment