See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November 9, 2012

Today was pretty great.  I woke up an hour later than I wanted to but it was all good because I still made it to my teacher's office hours before they were over.  The shower was actually hot today which made me super happy!!  After the office hours, I got lunch and then I said bye to Maritza because she went home this weekend.  After I said bye, I went to German and stars and galaxies.  Then I went back to my room and sat around until Mom texted me and said they were on their way to my dorm.  They came in this weekend for family weekend and so I met up with them.  We had to check-in to get all our tickets to everything and then we went to eat.  We went to Panchero's which is a Mexican restaurant thing that is kind of like Chipotle except legit.  After that, we decided to walk around town for a little bit to kill some time and then at 7 we went and saw a magician!  He was more like a comedian but he did do some magic stuff.  He was really funny.  I took this picture which I like because there's confetti.  When the confetti happened, he magically put on a tie but I did not get a picture of the tie being put on!!  He did some other stuff mostly with cards and then the show was over :(.  His name was Joseph Tran.  He used to be a stunt double on Power Rangers or something so that was cool haha.
After the show, we went back to my room so that I could pack to stay overnight with Mom and Dad in their hotel room.  We went to their hotel and then fell asleep pretty quickly.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment