See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November 3, 2012

Today had an unexpected turn of events when Maritza decided she wanted to do something with her life haha.  I woke up at like 10:30 which was amazing and then we went and got breakfast.  After breakfast, we just chilled in our room.  I worked on my research paper hardcore and got a lot done I guess...except I didn't actually start my paper...I just found all the sources I need.  Then we decided to go to lunch.  At lunch, Maritza had the idea of going to the mall!!!  So we went back to our room and got ready and then went to go wait for the bus.  We had a nice shopping day.  Maritza's goal was to find new running shoes so we went into a sports store and she looked for shoes.  Since she's so little, she wears children shoes which I find hilarious so I took a picture of her looking at the shoes in the size 3 1/2 - 7 section.  They didn't have her size in the shoes she wanted so we left empty handed.  We walked around the mall and bought some things.  Then we went to Target and looked at more things.  We decided we should leave so that we could make it back in time for dinner since we both had extra meal swipes.  We were waiting for the bus and I looked up when the next bus was supposed to come and my phone told me 40 minutes and we realized we wouldn't make it back in time for dinner so we decided to eat at the mall.  We went to Panera which was the best decision ever.  And I got something new!  Which is unlike me :)  And it was really good!  I also got a water cup so that my drink was free!  Yay!  We ate our delicious dinners and then we finished just in time to catch the next bus back to campus.  Once we got dropped off, we decided to go to the redbox in the IMU to rent movies for the night.  We got What to Expect When You're Expecting and Think Like  Man.  They were both really funny, and I recommend both of them.  Especially What to Expect When You're Expecting if you love babies and cute things.  Then we went to bed.  It was a pretty unproductive day of greatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment