See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November 19, 2012

Today was crazaza.  I woke up at 10ish and ate some pancakes before taking a shower.  Ever since Kelley moved into her apartment, she had been taunting me with delicious macaroni so she promised to make me some of it over break.  We had to go to town to run some errands and while we were there, we picked up some cheese and noddles to make the macaroni and cheese.  When we got home, Kelley looked up the recipe online and we realized we didn't have any milk so we had to get back in the car and pick up some milk from the general store.  When we got back, Kelley started making the macaroni and then she realized we didn't have flour so we got back in the car and went back to the general store but the general store was selling flour for a super crazy ridiculous price.  Since the general store is pretty close to our house, we only brought money and the keys to drive the car so we didn't have anything else with us but we decided to drive to a different grocery store anyway.  Since we had already gotten in and out of the car a few times within the same hour, we didn't feel like putting our shoes on so Kelley was wearing slip on dress shoes and I was wearing crocs...and we went out in public haha.  They  had flour at the other grocery store we went to so that was good news bears.  We went back home and finally made the macaroni which was delicious and extremely filling.  Then we decided to chill for a little bit.  Eventually, Mom and Dad came home from work and we helped Mom make dinner which was also very delicious.  We had made plans to go to the movies with Jill tonight so we had to quickly eat and then leave to go to her house!
We got to the theater right before the movie started and Jill bought pop and popcorn.  She bought a medium pop and it was really big so I asked to take a picture of it because it cracked me up.  So I took a picture of her with her pop.  We watched Pitch Perfect which was really funny.  I recommend it to everyone who likes to listen to a Capella because the singing was amazing.  After the show, we went to Target so Jill could get cat litter and then we went back to her apartment.  We talked for a little bit and then we had to go home so I could do my homework.  I started reading The Invention of Hugo Cabret and then I got tired so I went to bed.  

1 comment: