See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November 4, 2012

Happy Daylight Savings Day!  I hoped you turned your clocks back an hour or you're screwed!!  This morning, I woke up and took a shower.  Maritza went to church so I decided to start writing my annotated bibliography!  I got pretty far and then Maritza came back and we went to lunch.  Then I worked more on my bibliography.   At 3:30, I had a meeting that I went to for the campus' radio station.  It was kind of awkward because they've already been doing it for a while and I was new so I had no idea what was going on.  When I got back to my room, I did some of my other homework and then I ate dinner.  For writing commons, we had to listen to a podcast which was almost an hour long.  It was crazy because the research I've been doing all day has to do with deaf people and then when I went to listen to the podcast, it started off talking about deaf people and I felt like I was never getting away from rhetoric haha.  I took a screen shot of the podcast's page because 1) it looks cool and 2) it was a pretty great podcast...I laughed a lot throughout it.  After that, I stalled doing the rest of my homework before I convinced myself that I could do it later so instead I just kind of sat around and did nothing!  Yay!  Then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment