See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November 6, 2012

Happy election day!  I hope you voted if you're allowed to!  This morning I woke up at 8 and dragged myself out of bed to take a really cold shower.  Normally the showers are only coldish around 9 and when I shower at 8, they're usually pretty warm.  Today, however, the water wasn't even putting in the effort.  I just gave up on trying to be warm :( boo.  Then I had breakfast and cinema.  When I got back to my room, I had to finish up the final paragraphs of my essay and then I went to lunch and German.  After German, I printed off my essay and then went to rhetoric.  We only had to turn in a rough draft today and we workshopped other people's essays in class so it went really fast.  After that, I had a meeting with my advisor about my classes for next semester and he approved all the classes I chose which means if I can get them all, I won't have Friday classes!!!  Then I went back to my room and sat down to do my German homework but I realized I didn't want to do it.  I ended up answering one question and then I decided to take a nap while Maritza showered and then we went to dinner.  When we got to the dining hall, there were a ton more people than usual and when we got inside, I realized everything was decorated in red white and blue because the dining hall was having a fancy election dinner.  The only that meant was that it was super crowded and the cards that had the name of the food were fancy...that's all...the food was the same haha.  I had a sandwich.  Maritza decided she wanted ice cream but instead when she came back, she had a cupcake and it was fancy!!!  So I took a picture of it and then I went and got one too which was chocolate with white frosting.  It was super good and made me happy.  Before that, this was going to be my POD:

As you can see, when I got back from my advisor meeting, Maritza left me a note that she was going running and I threw it out and it landed on top of all my candy wrappers...boo.  It made me feel great haha.  It actually made me laugh.
When we got back from dinner, I helped Maritza build her schedule for next semester since I didn't feel like doing German homework.  Then I decided to look up the election results and that was a mistake since I didn't do anything the rest of the night except watch the live stream on youtube...I had a quiz to study for...oh well (go Obama!).  I stayed up to listen to his speech which I missed the beginning of because I turned away for one second!  Then I went to bed.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment