See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November 18, 2012

Today was a nice day!  Mom made pancakes for us when we woke up and then Kelley and I chilled on the couch.  Kyle decided to play some Super Mario World.  I did a little a bit of homework and then I ate lunch.  Kelley texted Jill and we got together with our BCF!  Jill came to pick us up and then we went to town!  We went to Old Navy and bought cute things and then we went to Goodwill and bought good things.  Then we tried to go to Salvation Army but they were closed :(.  Jill dropped us off at home later with plans for a movie date tomorrow night!  We had dinner which was really good and then Kelley and I played Super Mario World 2 player until Dad came inside and said he wanted to watch some documentary on the dust bowl so we had to stop playing and actually work on our homework.
Later, Katie and Jay arrived and we went down to have a fire and then Justin showed up later and Janelle showed up later than that.  It was pretty cold out but the fire made us warm.  For some reason, The Grey popped up a lot in conversation and when Janelle arrived, she said it was on Netflix instant streaming so we all decided to go back inside and watch it.  It was the first time I watched it and it was pretty good.  It was pretty much a movie about all my biggest fears but that's okay.  I wouldn't watch it if you want to watch a happy movie.  After the movie was over, everyone went home and then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment