See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November 14, 2012

Nothing really happened to me today so I took a picture of mine and Kelley's text message.  I only had German and stars and galaxies today  Since yesterday was so busy, I didn't do any homework so instead I planned on doing all my homework tonight.  My German homework ended up taking me way longer than I planned it would.  Maritza was MIA when I got back from class so I just started on my homework and I was still doing German by the time she reappeared and we went and got lunch.  I was pretty frustrated with German but eventually I finished it and I did my other homework.  I had to finish reading Outliers for rhetoric which is supposedly a really good book but since we had to dissect it and call him on his crap, it wasn't actually that great.  While I was doing homework, Kelley texted me and my phone made a really weird autocorrect....it changed boop to VoIP....I'm not sure what that is or why my phone has that saved in its memory so that was weird....also, I like Kelley's last text in this shot because it makes me laugh :).  After I somewhat finished my homework, I ironed the shirt I wanted to wear tomorrow and then I went to bed.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment