See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November 1, 2012

Happy November!!!!!!!  First off, let me just start off by apologizing to this girl in the picture....sorry, girl, for taking a picture while you were making that face.  So I spent the day alone today.  I woke up against my will at 8 and went against my will to my cinema class.  He decided to show us experimental films which basically made me want to kill myself.  It was pretty much people taking already made films and slowing them down and repeating things and putting things backwards and flashing strobe like stuff across the screen.  I had to close my eyes while watching most of it because it hurt too much to watch.  And because I closed my eyes...I started falling asleep hahaha.  Then people gave presentations and it was a relief.  After that, I went back to my room and ate lunch while I studied for my German test.  I left for German and while I approached the building, everybody was standing outside.  So I took a picture.  Fire trucks and such arrived.  Apparently the fire alarm went off or something so we all just chilled outside while the time to take my test slowly ticked away.  But it was all good.  I finished pretty much right before class ended and I was like the second one done so I hope everybody else did okay.  Then I went back to my room to do nothing for a little bit before going to rhetoric.  A guy talked to us about how to find specific articles that we need for our next paper.  Then I met with my teacher shortly to talk about my next paper and then I went to my cinema screening.  We watched Hard Eight today which started off fine and then I started zoning out and by the time it was done, I realized I just wasted an hour and a half of my life......save yourself...don't watch it.  Then I went back to my room and got frustrated.
I decided to look up classes for next semester but that just frustrated me because I didn't want to take most of the classes that were offered and when I did find one, ratemyproffesor told me they weren't that great of teachers...boo.  Then I decided to give up and look for articles for my paper but that completely failed.  Then I decided to do my German homework and I got most of it done but I didn't feel like putting in the effort for some of it so I gave up with that too.  The rest of my night has been spent sitting around waiting for Maritza to come home so I can throw her a welcome home party (not really).  I just didn't want to already be sleeping when she got here.   And now she's home and I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment