See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November 17, 2012

Nothing says "I'm Home" more than playing Super Mario World on the Super Nintendo and that's all I did today :)  I woke up at 10ish which means I slept for almost 12 hours haha...then I decided to take a shower and eat my leftover Which Wich.  I saw that the Nintendo was out so I asked Kyle if we had the Super Mario World game and so he looked for it and found it.  So I decided to play because that game is awesome and it was pretty much my childhood.  The sound effects are so awesome to hear after all this time :).  My thumb got sore from playing haha...emberrising.  I took this picture of Kyle helping me defeat a ghostie level :)  After playing that for ever, I decided I should do something with my life but by the time I stopped and was ready to start doing something, Kelley came home so I lost motivation to do anything productive!!  We ate dinner as a family and then we all chilled in the living room and watched stuff on TV.  Then we went to bed and it was a great day of doing nothing!!!  I love being home!

1 comment:

  1. Jim and I played Mario on his Wii yesterday! It was a Mario kind of day I guess!

    ReplyDelete