See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November 12, 2012

Today was cold which is why I'm making my grumpy face :(.  I took a shower at 9:30 and then I was just hanging out in my room waiting until lunch.  Eventually Maritza came back from class and she was just about to leave for another class when we heard an alarm go off.  It was, of course, the fire alarm.  I didn't have shoes or a jacket on so I quickly put on shoes without socks and my jacket and we left the building.  People were walking out of their rooms putting on clothes while we were leaving haha.  When we got outside, Maritza left to go to her class and the rest of us were all freezing.  Of course the fire drill had to go off on the first day that the weather decided to be winter.  We all decided to go over to the dining hall and stand in there instead of standing in the cold so that's what we did until we were allowed to go back in our rooms.  I quickly put socks on and then I went to eat lunch.  After that, I went to German and then stars and galaxies and then I headed over to the library to work on my essay.  I was later joined by my stars and galaxies friend in the library but then she had class.  Eventually I got hungry so I walked back to my room.  It was so freezing walking back.  My face was so cold so I took this picture because my cheeks were super red but you can't tell in the picture.  Weather.com said it was 35 degrees outside but it said it felt like 25 degrees.  The wind was terrible...otherwise it wouldn't have been that bad.  After I got back, we went to dinner and then I worked on my homework for the rest of the night.  By 10 I was starving so I ate some saltines and then Maritza came back from wherever she disappeared to for a while and then we decided to go to bed and I decided to give up on my essay.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment