See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

November 20, 2012

Today I actually did some of my homework!  Go me!  I woke up and spent the whole morning trying to find a literary magazine thing to write this thing for my class.  I was getting really frustrated so I decided to take a shower and eat lunch.  Then I tried to focus more on my assignment and I finally finished it about 5 hours after I started working on it.  Ugh.  Then I don't really know what I did after that haha but eventually Mom and Dad came home and Mom had to go shopping and she was picking up grandma so Kelley and I decided to go with.  Grandma was really excited to see us because she hadn't seen us since before we left for school.  Kelley took this picture of Grandma while we were in Aldi because she's the cutest and I wanted a picture of her :).  She's so little haha.  Then we went to Walmart and Kelley and I just walked around while they did their shopping.  Then we left and we dropped Grandma off at home before we went back to our house.  I did more homework at night and then we decided to watch Amélie as a family since I might write a paper on it.  It was a good/strange movie that I recommend to people who don't mind reading subtitles.  After that, I tried to stay up to work on more homework but I got tired so I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment