See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 29, 2012

I realize this picture is really lame but today was kind of a lame day!  I spent pretty much the whole day doing homework.  Maritza and I had thoughts of going to the football game but that ended about 2 minutes after it started because we didn't feel like doing anything haha.  We went to breakfast and lunch and then for dinner we decided to go to the other dining hall.  We were going to go to the other dining hall for lunch but the game had just gotten over then so we didn't want it to be super crowded like the last time we were there.  On the way back, we saw the moon over the top of the capital building and it was SO HUGE!!!!  So I took a picture and that is the picture seen above.  If you find the picture boring...then you can look at the weird art thing in the bottom left hand corner instead to keep you entertained.  After dinner, we did more homework and I actually started my cinema project today because it seemed like the most fun out of the rest of my homework.  Then we watched Adaptation because my cinema project is on Charlie Kaufman who wrote Adaptation and Maritza has Netflix and it was on Netflix so we watched it!  It was pretty good/weird.  Then we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment