See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 17, 2012

Today was good.  I wanted to wake up at 6 to go swimming but that didn't happen.  I was too tired when my alarm went off so instead I went back to bed and woke up again at 9:30.  I took a shower and got dressed and some time between me getting ready and lunch, our neighbor knocked on our door and asked if we wanted cupcakes!!!!  I was so excited!  I went to lunch then I had German and stars, galaxies, and the universe.  When I got back, Maritza was there and we shared in the cupcake experience together!!  They were pretty awesome!!  I decided to start a new book and then I had my writing commons class which actually lasted the full time for the first time!  Then I had dinner.  At 9, we had a meeting for the literary magazine but it was over quickly.  I did some homework and then I decided to go to bed at a decent time except I couldn't fall asleep so the decent time was out the window by the time I actually did fall asleep!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment