See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 23, 2012

Today was my last day at home for the weekend :(  I went out to brunch with Mom and Dad today to a really nice restaurant in town and I took this picture of them at the table.  Brunch was awesome because that place is awesome and then I went back home.  I texted my BCF so that we could see each other.  I got to see her new apartmento which was super awesome!  I also got to pet her cat!  We walked to town and walked around for a bit before heading back to her apartment.  It was great to catch up with her!  Then I decided I should probably leave so that I could pack for my return trip.  My bag was so super full!  I decided to bring more clothes back and also a bunch of food that I got yesterday.  It was really heavy.  Mom and Dad drove me to where the bus was picking me up and then I spent the next four hours on the bus.  It went a lot slower this time than on the way home but it was alright because it was darker this time.  While I was on the bus, Kelley sent me this picture which pretty much made me pee myself:


It's alright if you hate her because I do too.  She's so lame hahaha.  Any way.  I was supposed to get back to Iowa at 9:10 but I ended up getting earlier because we didn't make one of the stops we were supposed to.  I had to carry my extremely heavy bag up a staircase to get back to my room and I thought I was about to fall over from not being able to breathe.  My legs were so tired and I was so dizzy hahaha...it was a bad decision!  When I got in my room, Maritza was happy to see me but I passed out on the floor from exhaustion of carrying my bag.  Then I unpacked everything and we talked.  I had to go print something off in the lab and then we talked some more.  I ate some soup and then Kyle called and now I'm going to study and go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Yay I'm so happy you came over!!! The keekster was laying all up ons me for the rest of the day and it made me think of you. I hope you have a snuggly pup someday!!!

    ReplyDelete