See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 13, 2012

Today was kind of sad because it rained all day :(  It was also about 50 degrees outside and rainy so it was cold.  I wore my rain boots for the first time!  Yay!  After my cinema class in the morning, I walked back and got my pants/shoes all wet so I decided to wear my rain boots instead!  I took this picture on the way back from my cinema class because it was sea of umbrellas and it looked cool.  Later in the day for my cinema class, we watched Star Wars which was awesome because I was watching a famous movie...for a class.  I almost fell asleep during the end though because the fighting scene was taking way too long and I was super tired so I just shut my eyes for a little bit and then and when I woke up, the main point of the fighting scene was happening!  Yay!  After that, I met Maritza at the dining hall and then I spent the rest of my night studying for my science test!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment