See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 16, 2012

So I slept wonderfully last night!!  I woke up and then Maritza and I went to breakfast.  For the past week or two, we have been taking bananas from the dining hall and then eating them later but Maritza has been hoarding hers instead of eating them so I took a picture of the bananas we have built up (I ate one of them today because it was mine).  After breakfast, I chilled in my room, doing homework.  I actually finally got caught up with all my homework and I officially have none (kind of)!!!  While Maritza was at church, my RA came in my room and asked me to watch this Korean pop music video thing and then I went and talked to her in her room for a while.  After Maritza came back, we went to lunch.  We decided to go outside and chill by the river so we did.  She did homework and I read.  Then we went on the walk and swung on the swings!  Across from us, there was this family get together that had a total of five babies!!!  I wanted to kidnap all of them!  Then we went back to our room.  I did laundry tonight which took forever.  I had to take someone's clothes out of the washer because they were all full.  I felt bad but it had to be done!  Then Maritza and I ran to Subway because I was hungry and it was 9 o'clock and I hadn't eaten dinner.  The sandwich was great!  I just finished my book, hooray!  Finally!  And now I'm going to bed because I want to go swimming tomorrow morning...let's see if that happens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment