See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 27, 2012

I got my German test back today and I got 100/100!!!  Yay!  I was really happy haha.  In my rhetoric class, we spent the whole time discussing the purpose of education and intelligence and it was really boring but the time actually went pretty fast.  When that discussion was over, we got this worksheet in which we had to choose 8 people out of a list of 16 that we should want to repopulate the world if there was an atomic bomb haha...I don't really know what it has to do with anything but oh well!  After that class, I had my screening for cinema.  We watched Blue Velvet today which was the weirdest movie of my life...weirder than Apocalypse Now.  It was really hard to take the movie seriously because it was so strange.  The girl next to me spent the whole time watching a movie on her i-pod hahaha she knows what's up.
After the movie, I met Maritza for dinner and they were handing out taffy apples because it's homecoming week!!  We each took one and went back to our room and then just chilled until it was time to go to bed!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment