See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 21, 2012

Today was pretty great.  When I woke up, Maritza said "You get to go home today!  Doesn't that make everything so much better!"  She was right!  I usually like Fridays because I only have two classes and I enjoy going to both of them, but today I could not wait for them to start and be over!  After I woke up, I spent my time waiting for lunch and then waiting for German to start.  I thought we had a quiz in German today but we ended up not having one and instead we spent the whole day listening and trying to understand a song about a bicycle...it was pretty great.  In my stars and galaxies class, we had another sub today but he was different than the one we had for the past two classes.  This guy looked a lot like the guy from Love Actually:


(I used this picture for Kelley) This guy's name is Kris Marshall and I told my friend in that class that our sub looked like him and she agreed and I said we should see if he says his name is Professor Marshall and/or if he has a British accent...neither of the two things happened which was a bummer.  The sub talked really fast though so we ended up getting out of class 10 minutes early because he talked through everything and ended early.  Down side was that it was impossible to take notes because he whipped through the powerpoint like it was his job (which I guess it was...)
So after that class, I got to go back to my room and then I started packing for the weekend.  All I brought home really was my pillow which took up a majority of my bag because I want to take a lot of stuff back with me.  Maritza walked with me to where the bus was picking me up which ended up being not that far from our room and then I got on the bus and was on my way!!  It was about a 4 hour ride because we got stuck in traffic.  Mom and Dad were waiting for me when I got off and it was really exciting even though it was raining out.  We stopped at Noodles because I was really hungry and then we were on our way home!  I got to see my pup which was super exciting so of course I took a picture :)  Kelley and Justin came home a few hours after me and then we stayed up talking and then went to bed!  It was such a great day and I love being home!

No comments:

Post a Comment