See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 1, 2012

My morning was super boring...actually it was more than just morning.  There was seriously a time where I caught myself just staring off into space because I had not motivation to do any homework so I thought that was a good replacement activity.  Then at 3:30 I went swimming with Megan!!  Yay!  About last week, Megan was in our room and she noticed my swimming pictures so she said we should go together some time!  And that time was today!  I was so excited to go swimming!  I was super out of shape though...and it was really hard to force myself to try to do something hard because I didn't have a coach yelling at me hahaha.  When we were done swimming, we wanted to go in the hot tub but there was a Girl Scout thing going on in the pool area where the hot tub was so we weren't allowed in there...lame.  Instead we went inside the sauna which was the first time I had ever been in a sauna!  It was crazy.  The sauna was right next to where the Girl Scouts were lined up so they were all staring at us through the glass haha.  Then we headed back to our dorms.  Maritza, Megan, and I decided to head over to the other side of the river and try the food over there because word on the street was that it was better...and I think I would agree.  The only problem I had with it was that there weren't any trays over there but that's a small problem.  It was just so much cleaner over there and their plates were all really hot instead of really wet.  And they had soft serve ice cream....which was dangerous.  Then we went back.  Maritza and I showered (not together) and then at 11 we went to see The Five-Year Engagement.  Before we left to go see it, Maritza skyped her sister and her sister said she really didn't like the movie but we both ended up liking it haha :)  It was pretty great and funny except kind of depressing at some points in the middle.  After that, we walked back to our room and went to bed!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment