See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 24, 2012

I got another cupcake today because my life is awesome :)  I don't know why, but over the weekend I was falling asleep at 1ish 2ish and waking up at 9 and feeling perfectly awake, but sadly that is not the case here...grr.  So after I woke up, I took a shower and Maritza and I went to lunch.  Before we left, I ran into my RA in the hall and she offered us cupcakes because her mom makes them.  It was beautiful and really good!  After lunch my day was pretty normal.  After my stars class, I decided to be productive and do some homework before my writing commons class....my German homework ended up taking me the whole 2 1/2 hours that I had...boo.  After writing commons, I had dinner and then I decided to go swimming!  By the time I got back to my room, Maritza was already sleeping so I decided to go to the lounge on the floor above mine to do some homework.  While I was doing that, Kyle called so that we could go over my essay that is due tomorrow.  After I printed my essay off, I went to bed!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment