See what Kelley's up to!

Check out Kelley's Blog to see how her year is going!

September 22, 2012

Today was just as great as yesterday!  I love being home because it makes my weekend feel like a vacation instead of just another weekend.  However, the weekend seems to go by a lot slower at college than at home.  I woke up thinking I was in my bed at college and reminding myself that I couldn't sit up too fast or else I would hit the ceiling...but then I remembered I was in my bed at home!!!  Mom made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast because she's the best and then I took a shower and eventually we went to town to go shopping!  We bought some foods to take back with us to our respective colleges.  I also got two new pairs of pants because my life is lacking pantalones.  I'm really excited about the pants!  After shopping, we headed back home and made plans to see Jill after dinner.  I worked on some homework and then we had Chinese food because I love Chinese food and then we had to cancel our plans with Jill...boo.  I spent the rest of the night doing homework and loving my house and my pup and my family!  Yay!  I don't want to go back tomorrow haha!  It wasn't a very exciting day but it was very nice and laid back!
I took this awesome picture of Kelley when she got out of the shower tonight.  She was going somewhere with Justin and so had to wet her hair and she looked like a yahoo so I decided to take this picture.  She is strongly against this being my POD but it's the only thing I took a picture of today so she has no choice!  She cray.

No comments:

Post a Comment